Your privacy is important to Castle Group Health. While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers’ trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us. Here then, is our promise to our individual customers: We Will not obtain any information about you from just browsing our website. No cookies! When using a live quote feature we, or outside providers may obtain information about you. We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information.
- Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services in areas we cannot service, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- If information is obtained by us or third party providers they will maintain opt-out standards and will comply with federal standards of privacy.
- We will not use or share – internally or externally – personally identifiable medical information for any purpose other than the underwriting or administration of a customer’s policy, claim or account, or as disclosed to the customer when the information is collected, or to which the customer consents.
- We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected.
Please contact us if you have additional questions.