HTH Travel Health Insurance (GEO Blue) (Trip Cancellation Insurance)
Individual & family – Affordable Domestic and International trip cancellation insurance protection and medical coverage with exceptional benefits and services
- Three levels of coverage, Economy, Classic and Preferred
- Trip cancellation insurance protection for up to 200% of trip
- Up to $500,000 medical for sickness and injury/$1,000,000 medical transportation
- Pre-existing condition exclusion waiver may be available if purchased within 21 days of initial trip deposit
See more benefits and highlights below.
Highlights & FAQs
Trip Protector Economy
- Trip cancellation up to $5,000/Trip interruption up to 125% of trip cost
- $75,000 medical for sickness and injury/$500,000 medical transportation
- Coverage for sickness, injury or death of you or traveling companion, traffic accident, employer transfer and more
Trip Protector Classic
- Trip cancellation up to $25,000/Trip interruption up to 150% of trip cost
- $250,000 medical for sickness and injury/$1,000,000 medical transportation
- Includes all TripProtector Economy coverages plus Natural disaster, terrorist incident and bankruptcy.
*Pre-existing condition exclusion waiver may be available if purchased within 14 days of initial trip deposit
Trip Protector Preferred
- Trip cancellation up to $50,000/Trip interruption up to 200% of trip cost
- $500,000 medical for sickness and injury/$1,000,000 medical transportation
- TripProtector Economy and Classic coverages plus Cancel for Any Reason (optional)
*Pre-existing condition exclusion waiver may be available if purchased within 21 days of initial trip deposit
To be eligible for trip cancellation reimbursement, you must cancel your trip due to one of the reasons covered in your policy.
It’s clear-cut. If you pay for covered expenses up front, you’ll file a claim to be reimbursed by the carrier.
By visiting a contracted doctor or facility, the carrier is able to arrange Direct Pay* so members can avoid having to pay up front for services.
3 easy options to arrange medical services and enjoy Direct Pay:
Claims are promptly processed in accordance with industry standards. However, when additional information is required to complete the Proof of Claim, processing will be delayed. When that happens, the insured will soon receive an Explanation of Benefits indicating what is needed for further consideration.
Many health insurance policies have limitations on the types of treatment that will be covered while traveling abroad, so if you need to visit a medical facility in another country, or be evacuated to another location that can better treat you, your health insurance may not cover it. Travel insurance can fill that gap—most travel insurance policies have the option of covering illnesses.